Moorings Northland provides a FREE service to list moorings for sale or rent.
Upon receipt of this online application Moorings Northland will enter the details on the website.
Please provide the following details:
- Applications to list moorings for sale / rent cannot be accepted over the phone and must be received either electronically or in hard copy.
- Following the sale / renting of a mooring, the onus is on the (original) owner of the mooring to advise Moorings Northland so that the listing can be removed.
- Note: if mooring is sold, a transfer form must be completed on the sale of the mooring. This can be found on the Northland Regional Council website: www.nrc.govt.nz, or by phoning 0800 002 004 to have one emailed or posted to you.
- Note: if rented, contact and vessel details must be advised to the Harbourmaster’s Office in writing by email to email@example.com, or post to Northland Regional Council, Private Bag 9021, Whangarei.
- The mooring owner must ensure that the mooring has a current Certificate of Inspection to qualify for listing. If you need a certificate call us or book a service via our Book a Service page or telephone us.
Note: Moorings Northland or the Northland Regional Council may be able to assist with the above information if unknown to the mooring owner.
Disclaimer of liability:
The mooring owner/lessee/purchaser etc acknowledges and accepts responsibility for his/her decisions, information and instruction provided in any listing and subsequent transaction and that Moorings Northland may rely on this and that no liability or consequential loss will attach to Moorings Northland for any loss or damage suffered by anyone or any vessel. By making this application the mooring owner accepts responsibility for compliance with Northland Regional Council swing mooring regulations. Moorings Northland provides this service only to facilitate a sale and renting market and does not, as part of this service, certify or suggest or otherwise that moorings are suitable for renting or sale. No liability whatsoever is accepted for the performance of any swing mooring arising from transactions undertaken as part of this service.