Moorings Northland is Northland’s leading specialist swing mooring service provider and hold “approved contractor” status with the Northland Regional Council (NRC).
Moorings Northland has been under new ownership and management since November 2011. We have implemented many great changes. See our customer testimonials for the reaction.
This website is packed with important information about swings moorings and our improved service. Or, if you would like to read our summary of services and swing mooring information click here.
What we do – Our services..
- We provide NRC inspection and compliance certificates;
- We service and upgrade existing moorings;
- We install new swing moorings;
- Only we offer PHOTOS of your service and mooring;
- We provide mooring due diligence reports;
- We relocate moorings / adjust swing areas;
- Design, Engineer and Install Cyclone Moorings
Rent, Buy and Sell Moorings (online market place)
- Rent, Buy and Sell Moorings
- Mooring rental service
Commercial Dive Service
- We have access to an experienced dive team to:-
Recover lost moorings or related works
Engineering & Council Issues
- Offer engineering and design advice
- Resource Consent support including appeals process
- Other marine works
Our services are delivered using experienced personnel working to professional standards. Our goal is to provide you with excellent communication, a safe, secure and hassle free mooring. Following our inspection and service, your mooring will comply with safety and technical standards set by the NRC and a certificate will be issued. An inspection certificate will also validate your boat insurance.
We are based in the Bay of Islands and operate throughout the year with annual trips to Mangonui, Whangaroa, Whangaruru, Tutukaka and Whangarei. Houhora is serviced every three years. We visit other coastal areas along these routes subject to weather and sea conditions.